HUUUUUUGE HARRY POTTER GIVEAWAY!!!!
Since I think I haven’t gave you guys enough, and to show you how much I love you, I’m having this huge giveaway! SO REBLOG THIS POST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!!
- MUST BE FOLLOWING ME (this is for my followers only)
- Reblog HOW MUCH YOU WANT x
- I ship free EVERYWHERE
- It will end the 24 December (christmas in Sweden)
- It’s all together worth 550 pounds (5500 kr in sweden) so it’s really huge and expensive
- The last picture with my url is for people who think I lie :) x
You’ll get this:
- Seven Harry Potter books on Swedish
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
- The Goblet of Fire (I found it on an auction)
- Harry Potter’s wand
- All eight movies on bluray
- Seven Harry Potter books on English (the first one isn’t on the picture, it’s at my friends house, but you’ll get it too)
- Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 on Nintendo DS
- Lego Harry Potter years 5-7 on Xbox 360
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone on PC
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on PC
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on PC
GO GO GOOOO!!
Reblog and click on that picture.
And remember Joe?
Reblog and click that picture too.
↳ Hermione sassing the Minister of Magic (Deathly Hallows, p. 105)
Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Children get older
I'm getting older too
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.